When Kids Eat Better, They Do Better
10 Healthy Eating Tips
- Never skip breakfast
- Make half your plate fruits and vegetables.
- Make at least half your grains whole grains (brown rice, whole grain bread, etc)
- Switch to low-fat milk
- Choose 100%, no sugar added fruit juices
- Replace one sugary drink a day with two glasses of water
- Buy whole grain bread instead of white bread
- Oven bake French fries
- Eat protein, vegetables and fruit with each meal
- Use smaller bowls and plates for sweets and desserts, for portion control.