- News & Events
- About Us
- Support Us
POSITION TITLE: Office Coordinator (Part-time)
LOCATION: Atlanta—GCAPP HQ
SUPERVISION: Director of Communications/Business Affairs
JOB STATUS: Part-time – Non-Exempt
The Office Coordinator supports and contributes to the efficiency of a variety of GCAPP functional departments through the effective execution of administrative/clerical/data-entry duties. This position works in conjunction with the Office Manager to ensure that all administrative needs are complete and deadlines are met as assigned. Work is typically straightforward and administrative or clerical in nature. Under limited supervision, performs a wide variety of clerical duties utilizing knowledge of office systems and procedures. Schedule is 20 hours per week, Monday through Friday.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
· Performs general administrative duties (filing, scanning, copying, etc.)
· Prepares, organizes and executes large mailings and deliveries.
· Compiles, collates and assembles basic information for inclusion in reports or presentation materials
· Types letters, memos, reports and other types of correspondence.
· Establishes and maintains work unit files and databases.
· Prepares meeting materials, documents, and correspondence as requested by departments and/or program directors.
· Performs data entry; gathers, assembles and formats data to create simple reports
· Provides back-up to answer phones and provide customer assistance in response to inquiries.
· Prepares statistical reports
· Maintains specialized and comprehensive records and filing
· Prepares charts, graphs, or presentation materials as necessary.
· Arranges and schedules departmental meetings and appointments.
· Serves as back-up in routing mail and answering correspondence.
· Assists in supply ordering and inventory
· Coordinates departmental meeting logistics and scheduling including travel.
· Performs other duties as requested.
Required Skills / Knowledge
· Associate’s degree preferred
· Experience working in a corporate office environment required
· Ability to work well in an independent setting, with minimal supervision
· Ability to work in a team environment and build effective relationships
· Ability to demonstrate strong internal support and service tendencies
· Experience in operating office machines, such as computers, copiers, postal meters, etc.
· Must be adept at using computer terminal for access to and entry of data.
· Competent in MS Office products, and efficient in email and internet applications
· Ability to work with speed and accuracy, strong attention to detail
· Effective verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills for handling phone inquiries, composing correspondence, dealing with outside parties and assisting management.
· Must have superior organizational skills
· Must have excellent problem solving skills
· Must be able to effectively handle multiple tasks simultaneously
To apply, please email cover letter, resume and salary history to:
Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (404) 523-7753.
No phone calls please.
It is the policy of GCAPP to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, GCAPP will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.